Fred Then is the author of the forth coming book “How To Build A Business Empire (The Star Wars Way!), an entrepreneur (7 start-ups in 7 years!), entrepreneurship educator, business coach, neuromarketeer, author and designer. He has over 20 years of start-up experience with both local and overseas organisations.
In Singapore, Fred has lectured and coached 2,000 individuals and start-up teams. His intense coaching has helped entrepreneurs reduce their business failures by 90%.
In Egypt, he was the chief advisor for setting up a national business competition. While in Saudi Arabia, he advised university & government incubators in the process of growing early stage start-ups.
– In Asia, 100% of all the teams Fred personally coached have reached the finals at local & overseas business competitions.
– Fred’s neuromarketing methodology and re-designed slides helped a company make $23,000 in its very first presentation!
– His created “The Art of Effective Persuasion (Star Wars Style)” which has gathered over 30,000 views and downloads on Slideshare, the world’s foremost presentation website.
He is also the author of the Entrepreneurship for Adults Program (EAP), which identifies “bad ideas” and eliminates 90% of start-up failures. EAP is a systemised approach used by individuals and organisations to validate a worthwhile start-up idea, to prototype it and to launch a business in 120 days.
Fred has designed 3 psychometric assessments that allows Asian and Arab start-ups to determine if they had the “right stuff” to be entrepreneurs and what to do to improve their performance.
Fred has also worked with start-ups such as:
– the UK-based Cambridge Positioning System, dealing with World’s 1st GSM mobile location technology,
– SilkRoute Ventures, Singapore’s first professional Internet solutions company
– Pandora Interactive Studio, the award winning Internet & multimedia design firm
– Mobix, his own start-up dealing with mobile security